What’s been your favorite post on Synergy this year? With 2016 coming to a close, we’ve put together a list of some of our top posts from this year, and we would love to find out which of these or others that you’ve liked the most.
We would also be interested to know any topics you would like us to blog about in 2017. Please share any ideas in the comments section.
Thank you for any thoughts, and happy New Year from all of us at Syniverse!
- Understanding the Emerging Fraud from the Internet of Things (Sept. 15)
- International Revenue Share Fraud in Focus, Part 1 (Aug. 18)
- VoLTE – Opportunity, Opportunity, Opportunity (Dec. 19)
- Syniverse Answers VoLTE Questions from Latest Webinar (Oct. 21)
- How Mobile Wallet Can Work for Brands (Dec. 1)
- Mobile Loyalty Programs Create New Levels of Customer Engagement, Part 1 (Aug. 1)
- Chief Marketing Officer Makes Case for Mobile Privacy in Mobile World Congress Video (April 6)
- Mobile Success at Rio Olympics Hinges on LTE Roaming and Real-Time Monitoring (Aug. 15)
- New Report Details One Year of Roaming Fraud Data to Add to Industry Knowledge (June 6)
Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR Snapshot: Luxembourg Office Holds ‘Sports Day’ to Help Charities (Dec. 5)
- CSR Snapshot: Tampa Office Helps the MacDonald Training Center (Nov. 17)